This workshop is for personal trainers who are interested in learning about how to apply the fundamental principles of strength and conditioning with their clients to achieve better results.
Strength and conditioning is typically associated with athletes who are training to excel in a particular sport. But the fundamental principles of strength and conditioning apply to everyone, including your clients.
A few of the topics that we plan to cover in our next workshop include…
- How to identify and correct common postural dysfunctions and compensatory patterns.
- Understanding which exercises are most appropriate for your clients.
- How to design a training programme based upon a well formulated series of progressions.
- How to manipulate volume and intensity to achieve a specific outcome.
- How to implement jump training with your clients safely and effectively.
Each of our work shops last up to 3 hours and are held in our studio at the Ray Stevens Academy in New Malden. The cost of each seminar is £50, which will include the seminar and 4 weeks of support via email to clear up any further questions.
If you would like to get involved, please contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.